V from Vendetta, and The Joker
Thank you, I just got smarter.
[url="http://avatars.jurko.net"][img]http://avatars.jurko.net/uploads/avatar_17434.gif[/img][/url]
V from Vendetta, and The Joker
the dude in titanic. (rose's boyfriend)
[img]http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/14/581140986869_2.png[/img]
Sidious is a joke. Darth Vader is the greatest by far, and most popular.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Justin Lamont from the North and South movie/series. Carradine makes you want to slit his throat in that one.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Definitely agree with you on that one. We watched those my junior year of high school after the SOL's were done and I wanted to kill that guy haha
"Not everything that is good for you always feels good for you." -Lance Armstrong
Could you classify Alex de Large as a movie villian?
Tim Roth's character in Rob Roy.
You wanted the best, you got the best...
I'm looking forward to Joker in The Dark Knight in 2008, the Batman Begins sequel. At first Heath Ledger as the Joker didn't make sense, but now I hear they are going a different direction, making the Joker more dark, insane but realistic.
Ivan Drago isn't even the best villain from the Rocky movies, that falls to Clubber Lang.
I liked Samuel L. Jackson in Unbreakable. Thought that was a classic villian role because most didn't know he was the villain until the end. Kevin Spacey in Se7en was insane as a villain, don't think I have ever loathed someone like him.
But I think the most recognizable, distinguished, and best movie villain of all time has to Darth Vader.
Bookmarks